Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flying Fingers on etsy.com!

Stop over at etsy.com and see Maggie Flyin' Fingers' vintage and handmade goodies...This way to Maggie's shop!



"I have been a crafter and sewer for over 40 years. I am currently working on a hand applique` quilt that might take years. I have several projects of hand bags, book covers, wine bottle bags, pillows, doll clothes... going simultaneously. I have also done many Pine Needle baskets and some beadwork. I love to quilt, especially hand quilting. There is nothing like that puckery coziness of a hand quilted piece. I am an avid Treasure Hunter, Mom, Wife, and Grandma. My hands don't stitch very fast and I find that there are just not enough hours in the day to get to all my ideas. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. If you want something unique, let me know and we can make it happen." 



No comments:

Post a Comment