Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ch, ch, cha, changes!

I found curtains!



I went a' browsin' through one of our antique stores a couple days ago (I should have known better) and found the dreamiest vintage barkcloth drapes!   












I couldn't pass em' up! Two extra large panels, and I got em' for a good deal because one of the edges was frayed.  I mended the edge and hung em' up right away. 

Matching curtains to my vintage floral couch hasn't been an easy feat and these drapes, although fabulous, still clashed pattern wise.  I decided to move the couch to the opposite wall, to separate the patterns; can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.  Look at it now! 


 I love how the colors compliment each other!


Rearranging the furniture led to more rearranging, so I took some more pics...






No comments:

Post a Comment